Graduated with B.H.M.S in the year 2010 from Smt, C.M.P Homeopathic Medical College. She is associated with Drs. Chauhan at Swasthya Homeopathic Healing since 4 years, a senior doctor at Swasthya and ABJF’s Charity clinic she does home visits for critically ill patients. At Swasthya she heads the project for ‘Laymen awareness’. She is the Coordinator for the ‘CLINICAL COURSE’ for International Homeopaths as well as Online courses organized by Drs. Chauhan. She has complied and published Laymen articles under the Banner of Swasthya Homeopathic Healing. She has compiled book ‘From treating to transforming: Choose Homeopathy’ with Drs. Chauhans. She has lectured for Clinical course Students from many countries like Germany, Portugal, France, Brazil, South Africa, she has also lectured in ABJF seminar and webinars and teaching doctors and interns at Swasthya Homoeopathic Healing. She has given 2 day seminars at A. M. Sheikh Belgaum Homeopathic Medical College, Manitham Homeopathic healing centre at Tamil Nadu, Sivaraj Homoeopathic medical college in Salem, Tamil nadu
As a Healer:
- Tender at heart yet too hard working, she is known to listen to each and every patient with admiration and care. Whenever any patient is in despair, they would not go without a smile, when dr Riddhi is here to handle their case.
- Owing to her skill of empathizing with the patients and compassionately being with them, she is a helping hand for all the patients, be it Children cases, Pathological cases, any mental and physical illnesses.
- She is a senior doctor at Swasthya Homeopathic Healing and does home visits for critically ill patients.
- She consults International patients of some countries.
- Dr. Riddhi is also associated with ABJF, a non-profit charitable trust started with Drs. Urvi and Dinesh Chauhan, which conducts lectures for Homoeopathic students free. ABJF also has a charity clinic where non-affording patients are treated at a nominal cost, and Dr. Riddhi is one of the senior doctors in the team.
As a Project Co-ordinator:
- Her potential is at spreading awareness on homeopathy through her compilations and articles. At Swasthya, She heads the project for ‘Laymen awareness’ where programmes and talks are conducted to spread the light of the homeopathic art and science.
- She was a helping hand laymen awareness event ‘From treating to transforming- Nov’14’ and ‘To wellness from illness- Nov 2015’for all Swasthya healing patients.
- She is the Co-ordinator for the ‘CLINICAL COURSE’ for International Homeopaths as well as many Online courses organized by Drs Chauhan.
- She is on Panel for Project ‘Your Case Our Guide’ where she gives Online Expert advises on failure cases of homeopaths from various countries.
- She adds creative artwork and ideas in many of the projects with Dr Urvi Chauhan.
- She handles the distribution department of ‘Philosia Publications’ with Dr Urvi Chauhan.
As a Writer:
- She has complied and published Laymen articles under the Banner of Swasthya Homeopathic Healing, named, ‘Homoepathy a Designer’s approach’, Acutes: A boon in homoeopathy’.
- She has compiled book ‘ From treating to transforming: Choose Homeopathy ‘ with Drs Chauhan to address holistic homeopathic guide for parents and holistically healthy families and community at large.
- Her case articles are published in esteemed Online Journals like Hpathy and Interhomoeopathy.
As a Lecturer:
- She has lectured for Clinical course Students from many countries like Germany, Portugal, France, Brazil, South Africa etc
- At Athatho Brahma Jigyasa Foundation(ABJF) seminar 2013,2014 she lectured for various Indian Homeopaths from multiple states.
- She has lectured a two day seminar at A.M.Sheikh Belgaum Homeopathic Medical College.
- She has taken an Online live lecture for All India participants in ABJF WEBINAR SERIES 2015.